2011 - May 2015: Harding University - Searcy, Arkansas
Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
Summer of 2012: Harding University in Florence: Art Program (HUF-Art) - Florence, Italy
Semester focused on Design and Photography
2011 Graduate: Lumberton High School - Lumberton, Texas
Harding University Volleyball team (2011-13)
ASID National Member + Harding University Chapter
Career Day 2015 1st Place Portfolio + 1st Place Product Design
Fundraising Chair (Spring ’13 + Fall ‘14)
Harding University Dean's List (Fall '12 + Fall '13)
Member + Officer of Social Club: Zeta Rho (2011-15)
Apparel Designer (Spring 2013) - Historian (2013-14) - Activities Director (Spring 2015)
Say Thanks Day Board Member (2011-15)
Student Association PR Committee (Fall '14 + Spring '15)
Daughters of the Republic of Texas (Since 2010)
Texas Member of the Daughters of the American Revolution
Children of the Republic of Texas
Nancy Tevis Chapter: Vice President (2009-11)
Acquilano Leslie, Inc. - Denver, CO
2015 - Present
- Duties: Assisting with stages of design ranging from schematic design to construction administration.
Harding University Interior Design Department - Searcy, AR
2015 Spring Semester
Title: Work Study student
- Duties: Library organization, on campus design consults, and student assisting with Revit 2015, Photoshop, InDesign, and CIDA reviews and filing.
Lisa McDennon Design - Laguna Beach, CA
2014 - Months of May, June and July
Title: Interior Design Intern and Sales Associate with Nuance Boutique
- Duties: Miscellaneous Intern duties including, but not limited to: space planning, hardware selections, staging, fabric and finish selections, library organization, client consults, assisted installations, product pickup and delivery, and product design development.
Uplift - Summer Camp at Harding University - Searcy, AR
2013 - Months of June and July
- Duties: Group organizing, problem solving, conflict resolution, counseling and devotional leading for both middle and high school teens.
Industrial Rescue Instruction Systems, Inc. - Beaumont, TX
2009 - Present - Summers and holidays
- Duties: Create promotional items such as flyers, brochures and trade show backdrops; coordinate set up, stage trade shows and assist with presentations at trade shows; filing; running; preparation of certificates for students.
Hand Rendering + Drafting
Dr. Sarah Wilhoit - Professor
firstname.lastname@example.org - (501) 322-9497
Amy Cox - Professor
email@example.com - (501) 230-2052